t. 0131 228 8319 e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Frank and straight-talking advice helps me to make the right decisions for my business in good time.”
- “The partner's fundamental understanding
of my business ensures that support is always focused on helping me achieve my objectives.”
- “It' s refreshing to have accountancy explained in terms that I can easily understand.”
- “Knowing what tax and legislative changes are coming up lets me plan my business activities accordingly.”
- “It's clear that the firm operates with exacting standards - staff are conscientious and really know their stuff."
Gibson McKerrell Brown has been in business in its present form since 2006 and can trace its origins as a partnership to the late 1800’s. Today we provide our accounting services and business advice to small and medium sized businesses primarily based throughout Edinburgh and Lothian regions.
Inevitably, business practices have evolved over the years. Thanks to the firm’s ongoing commitment to clear communication and the integrity of our advice, our partners continue to advise clients as effectively as ever.
As well as providing accounting, taxation and audit services for the purpose of compliance, we advise on wider matters. Calling on our extensive business experience, our partners and staff can advise on the strategic and general commercial matters that arise daily for clients.
Gibson McKerrell Brown is committed to ensuring that you are continuously informed of the accounting and taxation circumstances most relevant to your business. We will also help you to address those financial decisions that can shape your plans for the future.